UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

How does one set-up a server to collect testing metrics with?

Forums > Swift

I’m getting ready to send my first app out for testing, and have implemented a metric-tracking system to gain quantitative user data. With that, I need a server to send this data to, and I’m having trouble tracking-down any articles about how to create a server that I can set-up for my app to communicate with.

Please note: I’m completely-blind, so video tutorials aren’t an option for me.

Being unable to track-down ay information on the subject, I asked Chat GPT, and it concluded that I need to use a service like AWS, but that seems unnecessary considering that I only want to collect these metrics in the test version of my app, and not once it’s live on the App Store.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.