UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

MacOS Project1 Homework

Forums > macOS

I worked through the Project1 with some difficulty. I must have missed a step the first time through. I am using xcode 11.5 and it is a little different than the version presented in the book. I am working through the Homework part of the project attempting to get it right. Not knowing the correct words to search for on the web I am at a loss getting the text in the list of storm picture names to be vertically centered in the cell. and I have no idea until I post the topic if the pictures are going to load. The first one is in the canvas showing the SourceViewController. The second one is the running program. Both show the text of the cell to be up at the top of the cell. My desire is to have the text centered vertically in the cell. Where should I look to change the vertical alignment of the name of the picture (nssl00xx.jpg)?

Thanks. Now to figure out the little preview graphic for the left side of the picture's file name. :-)

edit: Those pictures turned out larger than the originals. Sorry.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.