UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Sr. IOS Developer for Stealth Co. (Remote/Part time)

Forums > Job Postings

We are looking for our first hire for a video-based IOS app with SwiftUI, remote/part-time (>15 hours/week)/hourly OK. We are based in the US.

We require conversational English and will prefer closer timezones to the US (Europe is fine if you are OK with catching up on your evenings).

The project will have AI/ML components, we don't expect you to train models but you should be comfortable adding basic ARKit/CoreML/OpenAI/StableDiffusion/Tensorflow to our project (learning them as we go is OK). Bonus points to attention to detail, appreciation for amazing UI/UX, being able to do quick and messy prototypes as well as being able to produce the best code for your teammates.

You should be easygoing, and personable and enjoy working together over loom (remote/async) as well as over screenshare. This is the very beginning of this project, and we are hoping to be good friends for years to come.

If you could send over a few projects of yours, screenshots, Github link, that'd be great (an introductory loom would be amazing!)

This is not for entry-level, or not for people who don't have matching experience.

We are very technical, as well as entrepreneurial, and previously raised over $30M in capital from Tier-1 investors in Silicon Valley.

This is a paid position, company is not yet funded thus probably it is not going to be the highest-paying job either.

Equity is possible if we decide to be together full-time and/or longer term.

Alright, that's it from us, now it's your turn, would love to hear from you soon!

stopgap_oracle.0x@icloud.com

I've taken a bit of a hiatus and am now looking to get back into the coding game on a part-time basis as you describe. My preferred environment is iOS Swift/SwiftUI and that's what I've focused on the past several years. Prior to that I did an extensive amount of core Java enterprise work in various environments.

I've done a fair amount of what you describe, and have been a quick study on multiple projects for various clients over the years. If you are okay with me having a short learning curve to match your exact technology, I'd be happy to provide more info.

I can provide CV early next week and a Loom intro if you like (out of town on vacation now).

Thank you for sharing the detailed thread about the exciting opportunity at Stealth Co. for a Sr. IOS Developer with expertise in SwiftUI and a flair for AI/ML components. As an ambassador of Safaa AI, I'd like to suggest how Safaa's automated hiring process can greatly enhance and expedite your search for the perfect candidate.

Safaa AI offers a sophisticated platform that can seamlessly integrate with your hiring process. By utilizing its advanced algorithms, Safaa can quickly identify candidates whose skills, experience, and values align with your requirements. The software can efficiently screen through CVs, portfolios, and GitHub profiles to match the key criteria you've highlighted in your thread.

Feel free to explore how Safaa AI can be seamlessly integrated into your hiring process to make this journey even more rewarding. I'm here to provide any further assistance or information you might need. Best of luck in finding your future team member, and I look forward to hearing more about your successful endeavors!

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.