UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Mid-Senior iOS dev position

Forums > Job Postings

Hi good people.

I am looking for a mid-senior level iOS developer to join our team at The Very Group as a permanent (sorry, no contract option).

The job is based in Liverpool, UK.

Experience with (and understanding of) Swift is a must. All the rest can be discussed in person.

Ping me if you're interested.

The job is based in Liverpool, UK => Is remote plausible?

Not as a permanent thing. It is possible to work from home when needed, but mostly you'd have to be at the office.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

I would like to know if this job offers relocation package.

Any chance for remote?

I live in st Helens up the road, am learning Swift, 1 year in and developed two apps. Would learning on the job be an option? I really want to enter this line of work.

Hi all, and sorry for taking so long to reply. I will attempt to answer all the above questions in one comment.

We are looking for someone with good understanding of the core concepts of development in general, and iOS (Swift) in particular as we are currently going through a re-architecture of the code base and in need of someone who's able to get up and running as quickly as possible.

The company policy is to align all roles and recruite only senior developers, but I'm pushing towards getting the right people based on skills and not history. Unfortunately, I doubt I'd be able to convince them to get anyone with less than mid-level experience, although I truely believe that quality overweighs quantity.

Currently, the (remote) recruitment process consists of the following:

• Recruiter Phone chat/interview - an opportunity for you to ask questions
  • Tech lead phone interview
  • Take home test (I've made it simple so it only captures what's actually needed for the role - sorry, no binary tree invertion here)
  • Test overview and values-based interview with Tech lead and Lead iOS

Remote working is currently a must due to covid19, and the company has a very good remote work policy/support. The long term plan is to move to partly remote work (1-2 days a week from office) after this pandemic is behind us, but attending the office would be required.

There is no sposorship or relocation package option that I am aware of. Sorry.

Applying is as easy as passing your CV to me and I put it forward if it ticks the required boxes.

I really hope I've given you all the information you need. Feel free to reach out to me if you have further questions :)

Oren.

Hi! I'm interested. Raúl Pera Pairó in LinkedIn.

Hello

Is this position still available? I would love to move to the UK. Personally it would be a nice fresh start. However I don't know too much about the details in the UK

Whats the cost of living there (renting a nice flat for a family of 4), food, water, school, etc? Is the Salary that we discuss after tax or before tax?

hi if this job is still available my linkedin user is alireza12t and this is my resume

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ycd7r19HM4mMtxEUcJbnpkCHcsf-1mc4/view?usp=drivesdk

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.