UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Looking for a collaborator to design a dating app.

Forums > Job Postings

Hey, a little bit about myself, im an architect that just moved to the US after being in Chile for the last 15 years. I have no coding experience but im looking for someone who does, I honestly dont want to post the idea as that would just be giving it away.

if you are:

• Available to design in collaboration with me
  • (Ideally) Has published an app to the iOS market (and if you know how to code for android even better). (or some idea on how to do it, chatgpt can help do the rest)
  • Is patient about rewards, as my goal is to make the MVP, market it with an influencer that already has millions of views and likes just based on his videos (I have his direct contact) and reap rewards at that point.
  • Once the MVP is made, I also have investors willing to offer money for the company in development, but after reaching a later stage.

This is a bold ask, but I do not have money for this job, this is why I seek help in this sense as the reward may be bigger than what I could be paying upfront.

I have a pitch deck, presentation, logo and UI first designs, the whole app in general and a list of things needed. This could be also a group collaboration if it is possible, but time is of the essence. You can contact me at diegof.architect@gmail.com

For those wondering as well, no, this app does not exist in today's market, and it is different to what tinder, bumble and all the other giants offer.

Thank you.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.