Brandt Information Services, the leading provider of SaaS technology for state wildlife and recreational agencies, is seeking an iOS Developer with 3-5 years’ experience who loves creating mobile apps and working with a project team to execute great ideas. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing iOS mobile apps using Swift and working on projects using agile development methodologies.
Brandt is the leading provider of SaaS technology and marketing services for state wildlife and parks agencies and is paving the way to better communicate and serve the public through their journey to go camping, fishing, boating, hunting, or hiking on public land.
At Brandt, we build and improve upon the customer journey for public users buying campground reservations, fishing and hunting licenses, boat registrations, educational event tickets, and the list goes on. State funds generated go back into conservation and outdoor recreation improvements.
Now that’s a mission to get behind. Learn more about what we do at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSK_ndM2Wr0
Want to connect? Apply at: https://jobapply.page.link/X7VX
- Review and translate business requirements / user stories into development requirements
- Troubleshoot issues reported by users to correct application and API defects / anomalies
- Provide detailed updates and status on assigned tickets in daily SCRUM
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3-5 years' experience as an iOS mobile app developer (Swift experience preferred)
- Experience delivering a product that is centered around great customer experience
- Ability to create database tables, functions, and stored procedures using MSSQL Management Studio
- Participate in code reviews and training
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients as well as internal teams
- Experience working with git-based source control on a development team
- Experience with AGILE methodologies and attending a daily standup
This position may be full-time remote or the selected candidate may choose to have dedicated workspace from one of Brandt's offices located in Tallahassee, Atlanta, or Denver.
Brandt Information Services celebrates over 35 years of innovation and is looking for intelligent and motivated people to support our constantly growing operations and maintain best in class solutions in a work hard/play hard environment. Be a part of a team that values your ideas and gives you the tools and resources to design and implement your best innovations and concepts! Brandt is a place that values the diversity of our areas and our people. Brandt offers a generous benefit package including paid-time off, maternity/paternity leave, health and dental benefits, 401K, sick leave, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, laundry service, plus other perks throughout the year to support our work hard/play hard environment.
Brandt Information Services, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please direct all questions/inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org