Please reach out to me, Jeroen, on Twitter DM @AppForce1 for more info. I much rather have you have a quick chat and explore and move forward from there.
For our Chat SDK team we are seeking an iOS SDK Developer to work on our native iOS SDK libraries. This role is open in our Boulder office and is open for 100% remote as well (MST or close).
What you will be doing
As an iOS SDK Developer, you strive to simplify how applications are built. You will lead by example, raise the team’s technological proficiency, and influence the rest of the team towards best practices and mature technological choices.
You will write and maintain our open-source SDKs that are used by hundreds of our customers and consumed by hundreds of millions of their users.
Most of your day will be dedicated to software design, research, and coding. You will work with modern iOS technologies, such as Swift, SwiftUI, and Combine, with a heavy focus on code quality, API design, testing, and CI/CD processes.
- Passion for writing simple and testable code, and for designing APIs meant to be used by other developers
- Deep knowledge of UIKit, experience with SwiftUI, modular UI elements, and design systems
- Proficiency in Swift and the iOS development ecosystem
- An enthusiasm for all kinds of iOS testing: unit, integration, UI, snapshot tests
- 3+ years of experience as an iOS developer
- Knowledge of CoreData
- Experience with developing SDK libraries or maintaining open-source projects
- Familiarity with reactive patterns, experience with RxSwift or Combine
- Experience with Fastlane and CI/CD best practices
What we have to offer you
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- 19+ days of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan with 4% match
- 100% paid parental leave
- Company equity
- Dog-friendly office!
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds.
Our talented developers are highly technical and collaborative, which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. When it comes to software engineering our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality: our goal is to deliver stable software.
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
Salary: Our salary ranges are based on national averages. We have wide ranges so we can be flexible and determine compensation based on a number of factors including the candidate's skills, level of experience, and location (which can be US or a remote location that aligns with MST time zone). For the US based candidates, the salary range for this position is $100,000-$130,000. Compensation at all other locations will be based on the factors as stated above.
*Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.*