NEW: My new book Pro SwiftUI is out now – level up your SwiftUI skills today! >>

I am volunteering to work for a non profit for 10 hours a month

Forums > Job Postings

i have experience in SwiftUI, and also gaining some valuable knowledge in my current responsibilities while using UIKIT, i am willing to work for a non profit for up to 10 hours a month, i will not charge any amount for this, if any one wants any support or help in this regard , they can communicate to me here itself ... the only condition on my part is that the organisation itself has to be a non profit, working for the benefit or welfare of those needing support ... with a track record

Hi Amit,

We are a recognised not-for-profit called Safe Surfer focused on online safety (https://safesurfer.io).

We are looking to kick off a new swift ui project and are looking for help.

If you haven't found anything or anywhere yet to volunteer. Then we would love to have a chat with you?

Kind regards, Rory.

Hello, We are not a non profit, however we are a recent startup with some very interesting devolpments. Im new here so im just going to leave my email. theredstalliongroup@gmail.com theredstalliongroup.net

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED From March 20th to 26th, you can join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer!

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.