UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

DuckDuckGo - Senior iOS Engineer (Worldwide Remote)

Forums > Job Postings

Hi folks! My name is Diana and I work at DuckDuckGo - the privacy company!

For context - we've been building an all-in-one privacy product and our our app is now downloaded more than 50M times a year. Our private search engine packaged with it has become the #2 search engine on mobile in the U.S., Canada, Australia and the Netherlands.

We're also profitable and have been profitable since 2014 with revenue currently exceeding $100 million a year! We’re also rolling out a suite of new privacy solutions, including Email Protection, App Tracking Protection and our first-ever Desktop Apps for Mac and Windows.

We're looking for iOS Engineers to join the team! We're 100% globally remote. You can be anywhere! Link to the job description below!

https://duckduckgo.recruitee.com/o/senior-ios-engineer-worldwide-remote?source=dkhackingswift

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.