UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

40-60 hour Mac Development Project (Swift)

Forums > Job Postings

We are a small software shop in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, and are looking for help with a MAC development (Swift) project. We are modifying an existing application and have a template to follow, as we will be adding the exact same functionality that is in the Windows version of the app.

The app securely connects someone to a VPN connection.

Work may be done remotely at your convenience -- during the day, evenings or weekends.

Please contact Bob Ballantyne (519 572-7225 or bballantyne@rogers.com) for further details.

I worked for Bob Ballantyne many years ago before I entered the teaching profession.

No hyperbole here: best boss I've ever had.

If you think you'd be able to do this job, I'm certain it will be a good experience.

Hi, saw your post for iOS dev and would like to know more. I've been working independent contracts for years and know I can do what you need. CV available if needed. My consulting website is:

www.BGESoftwate.com

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.