UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

UIKit isn't supported by Visual Studios Code, how to I fix that.

Forums > iOS

I am doing this on windows 10, so apparently I had to use Visual Studios to do so, when I put import UIKit it says, I cant seems to find the problem, please and thank you! c:\Swift\bin\tempCodeRunnerFile.swift:1:8: error: no such module 'UIKit' import UIKit ^

It doesn't really help to create multiple threads for the same question. If you have additional information to add to your original question, just edit it in rather than creating a new thread.

That said, I'm betting most—if not all—of the people on this forum use Xcode on a Mac to do their Swift programming. You might have more luck with this question at a Visual Studio forum since it's not actually a Swift problem.

Have you found any solution for this issue. Because I am also facing the same issue. As we are using visual studio and we can stop using it because visual studio is also important for different purposes and working for best laptop for autocad business and while importing UI Kit its showing issues. So kindly if you have found any solution then share with us so we could also fix our issue.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.