UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

tableView didSelectRowAt leads to previous chosen viewController

Forums > iOS

@beco0  

Hello, I'm on Project 7 of 100 days of Swift and got problem with tableviewcontroller - when i click on the row, it becomes darker but nothing happen, then when i click on any other row, the second one becomes darker and navigationController pushes detailViewController with view connected to the first row i chosed - in this case, it shows petition from 1st chosen row. I think it could be connected to some default xcode settings. What should I change in XCode settings or add to my code?

Post your didSelectRowAt method ...

@beco0  

Ok, sorry, here it is.

override func tableView(_ tableView: UITableView, didDeselectRowAt indexPath: IndexPath) {
        let vc = DetailViewController()
        vc.detailItem = petitions[indexPath.row]
        navigationController?.pushViewController(vc, animated: true)
    }

The petition is class or struct? Can you post methods for numberOfRows and cellForRowAt?

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.