UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Question about UIKit

Forums > iOS

Hi Everybody UIKit is a coding language I am learning. One of my weaknesses is being able to create UI designs according to my vision. Is there anything you can suggest in this regard? We would appreciate blogs, videos, or books of any kind. I appreciate your help. Best wishes!

If you want to learn how to use UIKit, you should use the original Hacking with Swift course: https://www.hackingwithswift.com/100

As you can see on that page, there is a newer course teaching SwiftUI which is probably what you should learn, unless you have a specific reason to learn UIKit.

@aleenmax - actually to be honest and just to say that one must not be too hard on self, design is an entirely different field, there are separate departments in companies with graphics designers , template designers, animators etc, so if u cannot design as per your choice its no big deal really ...

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.