UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Accessibility - Voice Over

Forums > Articles

How do you get the Voice Over to start alway from top of screen.

I have a app that when you answer a question (via four button) it move to the next question but the voice over read the an answer to question when would like it to go to the question and then user can swipe right to read the answers.

I have tried to use .accessibilitySortPriority(1) on the Question Text but it do not seem to make a Difference.

Nigel

MarcusKay

Thank you for your reply. I have questions array that the queston and answers moved though them. So as you flick right they are read out and when you selected a answer button move on to the next question (so hiding it not an option). But would like it to go to question label but the voice over is still on the answer you picked and therefore you have to swipe right to get the question.

I have tried a number of accessibility but can not get it to move.

I have tried the app with the Screen Curtian on and it working great except this which is a bit confusing.

Nigel

I have a work around using Hints on the question and answers. So you can know where you in the app

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.