UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Unidue Student Planner

Forums > App Announcements

Hey everyone!

I really wanted to try the new APIs like WidgetKit and Shortcuts integration (whic is not really new, I just didn't have an opportunity to try it before). So I decided to do a small project - a student planner where you can plan assignments and track their due dates.

I really liked how it turned out, so I've expanded it in scope a little and published it on the AppStore. It's built with SwiftUI and CoreData, and though I had to drop down to UIKit for some stuff like Quick Look preview controller and document picker, it wasn't that big of a hassle :)

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.