UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Trainote - Easy Training Notes - iOS

Forums > App Announcements

Hi there! My name is Jan. I have released my second app on the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1507545048

TRAINOTE - is simple fitness training notes. You can find it useful for daily exercises. My goal is to keep my users motivated even when they are training at home.

(done with SwiftUI, Combine, Realm)

Please tell me what you think! If you like it, please leave a rating or review, it helps me a lot. Thank you!

I love simple apps that gets things done, and this looks very nice as well. Beautiful and readable design. Guard Ninja too. I'll definitely check them out when I'm on iOS 14.

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.