UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Site Records - Construction Reporting made easy

Forums > App Announcements

@Bnerd  

Dear All,

I am excited to announce that Site Records V1.0 is on App store! Although it is niche specific, I would like to share my App with the community that made it all possible. A special thanks to Paul who's teaching style is remarkable..but also a special thanks to all that spent time to help me with any questions (sure more will come in the future).

Site Records address to Construction Professionals who want to simplify their daily construction report. You can simplify the process of creating daily reports with Site Records. Seamlessly capture and document all essential project information, including weather conditions, manpower types and mobilized resources, material types and installed quantities, photos, and notes. Stay organized and never miss a critical detail.

Download on App store

Congratz on the release! Getting V1 to the App Store is always a huge milestone 🙌

@Bnerd  

Thank you :)

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.