UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Quant - your fitness dashboard

Forums > App Announcements

This is a side project I started few years back, for myself and some friends. It's a dashboard for all the key fitness and health metrics stored in Apple Health.

Nothing new - but the approach I took was slightly different and focuses on setting daily/weekly goals based on past performance rather than just setting random goals/rings to close.

I've been using it for 4-5 years now, and after noticing that all of my friends are pretty addicted to it - I decided to release it publicly.

I'd appreciate if you could give it a try and send me some feedback or suggestions, thank you!

AppStore link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/quant-your-health-dashboard/id1406705309

Quant Fitness App

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.