UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Planrec - Plan your meetings

Forums > App Announcements

Hi everyone! My name is Lucas and I have in TestFlight my first app Planrec. I'm looking for testers who want to try the app and help me with feedback :)

Planrec it's a meeting planner, to keep track the duration and prevent it from extending more than it should.

To be effective during the meeting, you can plan the topics that you want to be discussed before the meeting. You can add as many topics as you want and mark them as complete as the meeting progresses.

Also, you can record the meeting and it will automatically generate a chapter in the audio for every topic when you started to talk about it. So you can navigate through the audio and go to a specific topic directly, just like a podcast.

Here is the link to TestFlight: https://testflight.apple.com/join/bQeYuPOt

Any feedback is really appreciated! Thank you!

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.