UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Outrank: Simple College Football Stat Rankings

Forums > App Announcements

If you're a fan of American college football, this app is for you.

Available for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS (on M1 Macs), Outrank is the easiest way to check how your favorite teams stack up against the rest. It shows you where your team ranks in 47 different tracked statistics compared to the other 129 FBS teams.

I started the app immediately after finishing the 100 Days of SwiftUI, and it's built with Swift, SwiftUI, Core Data, and CloudKit.

Download on the App Store and read the full blog post.

Outrank 16:9 Photo

Ever wonder where your team ranks in total offense, team sacks, turnover margin, and red zone defense? All of this is simply glanceable information for each team instead of needing to hunt for each stat individually.

Want to preview the most intriguing matchups of the week? There's a feature for that, too. From the Compare tab, you can select any two teams and see how they compare with a convenient side-by-side view.

Outrank Cover Photo

Other features include:

• Widgets to show a team's top four and bottom four stats
  • The ability to set your favorite teams and watch them sync seamlessly between Apple devices
  • A UI that's flexible enough to extend to iPadOS and macOS apps (for M1 Macs)
  • Tip jar and subscription options

I built Outrank because I needed it. I host a college football podcast and wanted a quick way to find where my favorite teams stacked up, but couldn't find a service that provided it without a lot of pain in the process. This is a simple solution to that problem.

The app is free with no ads. It makes me no money by default. If you enjoy Outrank, I'd love it if you left a tip or subscribed in the app, or supported my work on Patreon or Buy Me a Coffee.

Read the full blog post: https://ryantoken.com/blog/introducing-outrank

Download on the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1588983785

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.