UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Math/number puzzle fans .. is that you ?

Forums > App Announcements

Hey all,

I'm looking for feedback on my new game .. it was released yesterday after a couple months of tinkering

It's called ..
Mental Math: Brain Training
AppStore Link

It's a time based number puzzle, with the ability to temporarily freeze the timer, whilst you get your mind focussed :D I have a few things planned for upcoming updates, i.e. presenting stats, personalisation (Themes/Colors) etc.

It's free to download, although it does have some in app purchases (.. mainly because I wanted to understand the IAP process).

I'm doing a soft release, whilst I gather feedback.

I'd really appreciate your thoughts.
Thank you.

Very cool app. Simple and elegant UI and really no instructions required. Great job.

What is a "soft" release?

Hi @Will-1-Am,

Thank you for the compliment (and apologies it's taken so long to reply) It was a fun little project, however it's has yet to bear any fruits.

When I say "soft" I mean just release it without too much of a splash .. see if there's any interest in it (organically)

Thanks again,

Matt

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by RevenueCat

SPONSORED Take the pain out of configuring and testing your paywalls. RevenueCat's Paywalls allow you to remotely configure your entire paywall view without any code changes or app updates.

Learn more here

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.