UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Contacts Journal for Mac - v3.0

Forums > App Announcements

Hi, I just launched a major update to my app, "Contacts Journal CRM" on the Mac App Store. Contacts Journal helps you manage your business, professional and personal relationships, by letting you keep track of converations, set reminders for follow-ups, organize and categorize your contacts list, see contacts on a Map view, and more.

Contact Page

Some highlights from the update:

• The update is a major redesign of the app, to make it look great with the Big Sur aesthetic.
  • The main app sidebar now lets displays your Contact Tags and Groups, and you can easily filter your contacts
  • New App Icon!
  • Runs as a native app on M1 Macs

More details of the v3.0 update here: https://contactsjournal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411230487053

Technical Details:

• requires macOS Catalina and above
  • most of the app is built with AppKit, but some important elements use SwiftUI as well, most notably each row in the contacts list is SwiftUI, even though the list itself is a NSOutlineView.

Link to Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/contacts-journal-crm/id916377538?mt=12

About myself: I am an indie developer for the past 10 years, who started out with the Contacts Journal app for iOS, and added a Mac app a few years ago. You can follow me on Twitter @zulfishah

Would love your feedback and thoughts.

Thanks, Zulfi Shah.

Here are a few more screenshots of the app:

All Logs

All ToDos

Maps

Dark Mode

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.