UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

BillCycle - Yet another bill tracker app

Forums > App Announcements

Hi guys,

I released my first app on the App Store because of co-worker of mine kept asking for some kind of invoice tracking app that resets every month because "I keep loosing track of what invoices I paid". To be honest I'm kinda embarresed because it's quite basic but if any of you are like my co worker and lose track of your invoices it might help you :). Anyway, here's the link: BillCycle

Thank you!

Hi,

Just released an update in which I migrated the user data from UserDefaults to Core Data and added some simple functionality. I realise that is a quite basic and simple app but if you have any questions regarding the implementation of anything from the app I would gladly share. Thank you and have a good one!

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.