UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Afterminder - quickly create time relative reminders

Forums > App Announcements

Hello all,

I initially created this app just for myself but put it into App Store so it works indefinitely. However like day after quickly releasing it, I got first feedback email 😁 So it looks like someone may be interested.

I just wanted simple way to create reminder relative to the current time. For example I start dishwasher and want to be reminded after 2 hours that it has finished. With the stock Reminders app this takes a lot of time.

With afterminder it can be single tap if you already have favorite/recent reminders. Otherwise you enter reminder text and select time. These reminders are added to the stock Reminders app so you can access them on all your Apple devices 🚀

I have already managed to release (= send to Review) first update which introduces Siri Shortcuts - so you can create reminders either via Siri or with Shortcuts app. And I also written a short tutorial on creating Intents shortcuts.

You can get Afterminder for free on the App Store.

The app looks like this:

Afterminder screenshot

You're on a roll Filip! Well done!

Hello, back with small update 1.3 :-)

I have added the option to add custom times to the "After" section and there are new alternative icons.

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.