UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SOLVED: Where can i find the resources for 100 days of Swift UI ?

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

I am working on day 25 of 100 days of Swift UI. I need the csv file to train the data for Better Rest App.

@Paul Mentions some github link from where i can get this file but i can't seem to find that.

Can any one please provide the link that github repo?

@twostraws has spent a lot of time writing articles and creating videos.

Don't rush your education! Take the time to read all the articles, and watch the videos.

The answer to your question was right in the article introducing the BetterRest application.

Your answer is here --> Introduction to BetterRest

Hi @AwaisFayyaz

twostraws / HackingWithSwift

If you click on Code and download the Zip file you can keep it for the future projects.

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.