UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SOLVED: Updated?

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

A new year, new beginnings. My app is on the app store for little over a year now, although I haven't given it much exposure. Been away from programming for over 6 months and now is the time I want to learn SwiftUI and eventually rewrite my app in SwiftUI and Cloudkit.

So, naturally, I came here, the best Swift Resource on the Web. I have a few questions to start with:

1) Is the 100 days of SwiftUI updated for the latest versions of SwiftUI/Xcode/iOS ?

2) As I understand HWS+ also has a large SwiftUI application course, so a good place to go after the 100 days?

Great to be back and thanks in advance!

https://www.hackingwithswift.com/100/swiftui

IMPORTANT: The 100 Days of SwiftUI is in the process of being updated for iOS 15 and Xcode 13. If you are currently following the course you might see things jump a little as the update rolls out – look out for the “NEW:” marker below so you can see where the new content stops and the old content starts.

Looks like up to day 88 has been updated as of today 1/10/2022

You can sign up for a free, three day trial with HackingWithSwift+.

Try it out, then please report back here and let us know what you think!

Thank you both!

@Obelix I will do the 100 days first, then I will give HWS+ a try ...

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by RevenueCat

SPONSORED Take the pain out of configuring and testing your paywalls. RevenueCat's Paywalls allow you to remotely configure your entire paywall view without any code changes or app updates.

Learn more here

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.