UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Thank you Paul

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

hi Paul,

I just started 100days of swiftUI, and I wanna say that this is the clearest, high quality, understandable, well-structured course I've ever taken. And the text articles are written so clear, I'm the person who doesn't like to read lots of text, but when taking your course, I don't want to miss any single video, article, or test question. They are so useful. I have done the Swift playground app before I came here, your course makes me get a better and deeper understanding of the language. Otherwise, I actually didn't really understand it even I've played that app, not mention to applying in the real world.

I will keep learning and after I finish this course, I will definitely subscribe to learn wider and deeper skills. My goal is to find a job in tech industry as an ios developer. Thank you for your hard work and please keep going.

Leona

@boat  

welcome to the Forum Leona !

I'm not Paul LOL.

I am also a beginner that just started. Let's ride this out together !

Good luck !

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.