UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Supporting each other? - Lonely wolf in Berlin

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

Hi,

I am looking for a partner or partners to support each other working through the excercises of the SwiftUI course. Currently, I am working on day 38 of the class. I am committed to finish this course, but I feel that this is getting increasingly difficult to do all alone.

Perhaps you are in a similar situation and would like to discuss challenges together. Ideally, you are in Berlin and we could meet on a weekly basis in person. No need to talk all the time, working simultaneausly with a loose exchange every now and then would be fun too. I just would like to keep the project in motion for myself and you.

Just send me an email to invites.rasps0e@icloud.com with SwiftUI in the subject and perhaps your phone number and we can figure out how to make it work!

Best, Marc

Hi Marc, I send you an email :)

Best, Paul

I'm also doing the course on my own but I find that this forum is a pretty good place for getting some assistance when I am stuck - or need some motivation. I'll look for your posts and try to help where I can.

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.