UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Has Paul ever answered your question on Twitter?

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

Not me. I actually mentioned him a few times there. I understand he is a busy man, although I do expect him to at least check out 1 tweet to see who needs help on what, since he advertised that tweet help through the course.

He created this forum so people could ask here, I do think that may be should direct people here if they need to ask a question, but some of the stuff is before this forum excised. (He has replied to post here!). There are lot more to answer your questions here.

I'm not on Twitter, but he did reply to an e-mail I had sent him. It took awhile but he did reply.

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.