UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SOLVED: Day 73 Project 14 Challenges

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

I really can't figure out what I've done wrong with this project. It was working fine before I tried to do the challenge suggesting that we move the code that was inside the if condition in content view into it's own separate view.

Now, every time I run my code it asks for biometric authentication as it should, but when the biometric authentication is completed the app just freezes up on the screen with the unlock button, and ends up crashing with this error showing in XCode

"Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=2, address=0x16b8fbf50)"

There isn't a problem with the biometric authentication, because when I change the code to switch to a normal Text view after the authentication is completed, it works just fine. So it must be some problem with the new separated view that I have created for the map with the blue circle in the middle and the add button at the bottom, which I have named "BucketListView"

If anybode can help me figure out what I have done wrong it would be much appreciated.

My code for this project can be found on My GitHub Account

I found the solution to my problem. I was just missing period on one of my padding modifiers. Oops!

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.