UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Day 61 Postmortem

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

Hi everyone,

I wrote this post on my website to break down what I learned on Day 61 – this includes a few extensions I made to the core task.

I hope the tips and resources I've shared will help you to avoid roadblocks with this challenge.

Take care,

Russ

Thank you very much for posting this!

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and code - it really helped!

Hello Russ.

Thank you very much for your efforts, I like how you arranged all your files and comments, it's a wow for me, good work and I wish you to know I'd got a lot to learn in your solution.

I also would like to see Paul's solution to this problem, a less advanced solution not making codable the core data classes as I think it was Paul's intent.

Thank you and greetings from Spain

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.