UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Day 6 closures part 1

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

completed day 6 part 1 of clousers.

Glad you are doing the course and getting along nicely and if you have a problem please feel that you can post the query here on the forum, Do you have twitter acount (or social media site) if you post on that when completed with #100daysofSwiftUI.

see Rules of 100 days of SwiftUI

1. Every day you spend one hour reading or watching SwiftUI tutorials, or writing SwiftUI code.
  2. Every day you post about your progress to the social media site of your choosing. Tell people!

I just that everytime you post your progress think you are asking a question, so when you come to actually ask you may get missed because people may think you are just posting an progress update.

I will follow you and your progress on twitter if you give me your twitter name. Mine is @NigelGee

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.