UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Day 39

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

It's great seeing my knowledge base grow with lessons like these. I really enjoy working through the topics and then reviewing them indiviudally if/when I'm approached with a problem.

First

Well done! You're 1/3 of the way there and have a great start with the fundamentals of building SwiftUI apps. As you use your iPhone each day, you'll start looking at common applications and think to yourself, "that button is a View with a frame and background color modifier, with a graphic and text in an HStack." Keep thinking like this! It's a great exercise to practice and will help when you build your own applications!

Second

If you share with us what was over your head, we might be able to explain it in a different way, provide clarifying code snips, or direct you to other videos we've found useful. You have volunteers here willing to help! Help us to help you!

Third

@twostraws has asked his followers to not post that you've finished a particular day. So here's a great option for you. You can edit every post you've made to the forums!

I suggest you edit this post, and rename the title each time you update.

Example:
Algenis: Day 18: Done!
Algenis: Day 36: Did not understand closures()
Algenis: Day 42: Need help with Optional exercise #2

This way you can report your daily journey through 100 Days of SwiftUI; and we can applaud or jump in and help as necessary. Plus you keep your entire journey in one message.

See Vince's excellent posts --> Vince's Journey

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.