UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Day 12 and a question about iOS14/Xcode12

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

Hi all, total beginner here - after doing Swift Playgrounds I went through the HWS app - only optionals left today and then I look forward to learning SwiftUI, and building me an app :-)

Question: Should I be aware of any significant changes introduced with iOS14/Xcode12 that render some of the 100 Days of SwiftUI obsolete? I watched Paul Hudson's explainer video on new features for iOS14 but I'm finding it difficult to incorporate these specific changes without having a firm grasp on SwiftUI in general. The initial code for a new project in Xcode sure looks different, so I guess even introductory episodes into SwiftUI will have to be taken in light of the recent changes. I would be really grateful for any suggestions on this, thanks :)

I think Paul will have addressed any issue in 100 days of SwiftUI or that they will work as done, however if you find something that not working because of your code. You can alway ask on this forum.

Good luck and enjoy with the course it very good.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.