NEW: Learn to build the incredible iOS 15 Weather app today! >>

Day 1 Completed

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

I finished Day 1.

I also spent some trying to figure out JSON, JSONDecoder, and Bundle.main.url from Day 40 and made some progress. I'll probably continue picking away a little bit at days 38-40 while I continue working back through the prior days.

That's great !

I also re-watching and re-working on lots of things every day, and I don't stick to the number of days strictly neither.

As far as I'm coding a bit and learning a bit daily, I'm happy with myself.

I may take 300 days to finish this 100-day project. But I don't see it as a failure.

Keep going !

Boat

Thanks.

Yeah. I think that's a great perspective to have and I'm trying to adjust my views similarly.

I'm working on 100 of swift UI and not necessarily following the days meaning doing a few day at a time, i find myself learning better this way i spend time working with playgrounds and practice what i have learned. would anyone have any other tips to help reinfore the learning?

@dragon Welcome to the Forums.

I wrote a forum post with a recommendation to use Playgrounds to keep notes.

Using Playground for Notes

Paul's Unwrap app is a great tool if you havent already gotten it

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Sentry

SPONSORED With Sentry’s error and performance monitoring for iOS, you see mobile vitals that actually matter, can solve any latency issues quickly, and learn how each release is performing over time.

Learn More

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.