UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SOLVED: CreateML Processing Hang

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

Hey All,

Working through day 26 of SwiftUI and when I get to the step to train CreateML, I set stuck in a processing hang. Hudson's example had the training done in just a few seconds, but I'm looking at upwards of 30 minutes with no results. I've stopped and restarted training, deleted and redownloaded the .csv, and validated that my settings match his from the video. System is a M2 MBA on 13.4.

Any tips or tricks on how to get Create ML to finish would be greate.

Thanks, Andy

Nevermind. I fixed the issue by closing Create ML, reopening the app, and creating a new project. Ran it again and it finished in seconds.

I had this same problem. I went through and recreated the project and realized I had chosen Tabular Classifier in CreateML instead of Tabular Regressor. Make sure you use the Tabular Regressor template when creating your project.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Reply to this topic…

You need to create an account or log in to reply.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.