UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

SOLVED: 100 Days - Done! Now What?

Forums > 100 Days of SwiftUI

Very happy with the 100 Days, and I have an App ready to go so what do you folks recommend as guidance for next steps? I am looking for a good source(s) to answer questions like:

• As a one man band, do I need XCode Cloud?
  • Getting started with TestFlight
  • Version control and having 2 Apps vs. unlocking "Pro" features with in App payments
  • etc.

If you can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Gerry shares his success!

Very happy with the 100 Days, and I have an App ready to go
so what do you folks recommend as guidance for next steps?

I, for one, recommend you stick around and answer questions from new programmers. There are many ways to answer questions. It's a way to give back to the HWS community. Plus it's a sure fire way to keep your head in the game. Coming up with clever coding examples and sharing your new expertise with others!

Nice job.

Answer some of your questions

As a one man band, do I need XCode Cloud?

Propably not

Getting started with TestFlight

Try this video by Sean Allen TestFlight - How to Upload and Distribute Your App | App Store 2021, it should still apply

Version control and having 2 Apps vs. unlocking "Pro" features with in App payments

You should be using Version control by now if you have two apps ready for App Store. There are a number of video regarding In-App Purchase (IAP). Paul also did some in Ultimate Portfolio project in HWS+ which is being update at present.

etc.

Keep coding and have fun

I took the UltimatePortfolio course and can totally recommend it. It gave me confidence and sometimes another approaches for topics of the 100 days course and also covered a lot of new useful topics (SwiftLint, testing, localization, git, ...). It also covers your "paywall".

Harry

Thanks everyone. Some great tips to move forward...

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by Essential Developer

SPONSORED Join a FREE crash course for mid/senior iOS devs who want to achieve an expert level of technical and practical skills – it’s the fast track to being a complete senior developer! Hurry up because it'll be available only until April 28th.

Click to save your free spot now

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.