UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Off Topic - Discord Channel for HWS

Forums > 100 Days of Swift

Hello guys, I am regularly using this website for learning swift, and I think If there was a dc channel for HWS it would be much more cooler and faster to get help, connect with people and build friendships while learning together, I know this might not the place to post this but I couldnt find anywhere to post this and after a quick research on website, I could not find a discussion on this.

If there is a dc channel that I didnt know, I kindly ask you to invite me, or if there is no such a channel exists, we can create one.

Thats all,

Have a nice day all!

I've thought about this before, but making and moderating a discord server seems like a lot of responsibility that I don't really want right now.

If you build it, they will come.

Although, it looks like somebody has tried and failed at this before https://www.reddit.com/r/hackingwithswift/comments/dw8eo0/hws_study_group_discord/

Hello again,

If anyone is interested I just created a discord channel but I have 0 experience with it so its quite humble right now with no one in it except me, so everyone who uses this website to learn is welcome:

https://discord.gg/p3AdeeTr

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.