UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

day 16- designing our interface, autocomplete not working with "numberof.."

Forums > 100 Days of Swift

Extracted from lesson: -----** Let’s start with the method that sets how many rows should appear in the table. Add this code just after the end of viewDidLoad() – if you start typing “numberof” then you can use Xcode’s code completion to do most of the work for you:

override func tableView(_ tableView: UITableView, numberOfRowsInSection section: Int) -> Int {
    return pictures.count
}

Hi, Xcode does not autio complete when i start typing "numberof". and i scrolled through the list of recommendations when i type "override func tableView" to auto complete the parameters inside the parenthesis, but I dont see any func inside the list that has same argument data type and return value as shown in above code.

Why is it not auto-completing?

TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL If you like Hacking with Swift, you'll love Hacking with Swift+ – it's my premium service where you can learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI, functional programming, algorithms, and more. Plus it comes with stacks of benefits, including monthly live streams, downloadable projects, a 20% discount on all books, and free gifts!

Find out more

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.