UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS: Learn advanced Swift and SwiftUI on Hacking with Swift+! >>

Autocompletion is not working !

Forums > 100 Days of Swift

Practicing projcet one on swift project and have issue with autocompleation when typing "numberOf" and "cellFor' in https://www.hackingwithswift.com/read/1/3/designing-our-interface this lesson, hope any one would help. thanks I have tried to uncheck and cheback on FOLLOWING Xcode > Preferences > Text Editing Under Code completion - Uncheck 'Suggest completions while typing' Quit out of Xcode and then relaunch Xcode. Xcode > Preferences > Text Editing again Quit out of Xcode and then relaunch Xcode. Now go to Code completion and check 'Suggest completions while typing'.

UNFORTUNATLEY NOT WORKING !!!!

Try exiting Xcode and then opening it again. Some times it misbehaves like that.

BUILD THE ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO APP Most Swift tutorials help you solve one specific problem, but in my Ultimate Portfolio App series I show you how to get all the best practices into a single app: architecture, testing, performance, accessibility, localization, project organization, and so much more, all while building a SwiftUI app that works on iOS, macOS and watchOS.

Get it on Hacking with Swift+

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.