TEAM LICENSES: Save money and learn new skills through a Hacking with Swift+ team license >>

Challenge Tracker - v0.3 Added Suggested Goals

Forums > App Announcements

Have you ever being doing the Awards Monthly challange and want to keep track on how well you are doing or want to set yourself a monthly activity goal then this is the app for you.

I am looking for testers for Challenge Tracker. I am also looking on feedback on types of acvtivity and wheelchair user activities. Looking to test UI even thought simple one and hopefully gain an monthly award or two along the ways.

Still looking for feedback and Testers!

I have change do that you can set daily goal. EG you want to average of 45 mins exercise a day, however some days you can do more and other days you can't but this will help you keep track and know when you need to more or less.

Still a work in progress.

Added VoiceOver for chart so it read a chart, sounds great. Also add share sheet and fixed bug that missed days with no data.

Would like feedback on it.

Added Swimming distance to activities as requested. Also made the bar chart stay at the bottom of the container.

I have found that via a friend who does not have Apple Watch that you can still use the Walking + Running Distance so I have added a Section to give a suggested goal to get. Thank to all so far the have given feedback

PS vtabmow spotted a bug which now is squash but will only be on next build release.

Hacking with Swift is sponsored by String Catalog.

SPONSORED Get accurate app localizations in minutes using AI. Choose your languages & receive translations for 40+ markets!

Localize My App

Sponsor Hacking with Swift and reach the world's largest Swift community!

Archived topic

This topic has been closed due to inactivity, so you can't reply. Please create a new topic if you need to.

All interactions here are governed by our code of conduct.

Unknown user

You are not logged in

Link copied to your pasteboard.